Power Vision Tuner (DynoJet)
Power Vision Features
- The quickest, most powerful flash tuner on the market
- The sophisticated, yet easy-to-use, 3.5″ full-color touch-screen display mounts to handlebars with integrated Amps 4-hole threaded inserts; also mounts to most aftermarket accessory mounts that feature AMPS 4-mounting options
- The display’s interface cable plugs directly to the bike’s diagnostic connector
- NO COMPUTER REQUIRED; simply select the tune and follow the on-screen prompts to flash the bike; tunes can also be edited directly from the Power Vision
Utilizes WinPV (Windows PC-based tuning application)
- Stores up to six different tunes that can be flashed to the bike
- Downloads and stores the stock calibration in case OEM restoration is needed; stock calibration can also be saved as an editable copy and used as a starting point
- Dynojet preconfigured tunes are preloaded on the unit; Power Vision will identify the bike’s information and automatically sort hundreds of applicable, dyno-proven tunes
- Custom tunes can be loaded by a tuning shop or received via email and loaded onto the device
- Displays all J1850 H-D vehicle data, wide-band air fuel ratio2 and various calculated channels (including MPG instant and trip MPG)
- AutoTune Basic and Pro3 calculates and stores fuel trims to optimize fuel curve
- Checks and clears diagnostic codes
- Features adaptive trims and idle offset (with bike running)
The Dynojet Power Vision is the first and only touch screen flash tuning system for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Designed to flash your bike’s ECM with a proper tune for your modifications, monitor critical engine data, and even refine your tune while you ride with an innovative auto tuning feature.
- Power Vision downloads and stores the stock calibration, and lets you select up to 8 different tunes that are stored on the device.
- Display all J1850 and CAN H-D vehicle data as well as wide band air/fuel ratio and various channels (such as MPG instant and trip MPG)
- AutoTune Basic and Pro – AutoTune is built into the Power Vision so you can modify your tune as you ride without using a computer
- Check and clear diagnostic codes
- Reset adaptive fuel trims and idle offset (with bike running)
Power Vision downloads and stores the stock calibration, and lets you select up to 6 different tunes that are stored on the device, and can be flashed to your bike. The types of tunes include:
- Dynojet Preconfigured Tunes – Tunes for YOUR bike pre-loaded on the device… ready to go, right out of the box! Power Vision identifies your bike’s information and automatically sorts hundreds of applicable dyno proven tunes for you to choose from.
- Choosing Pre-Configured Tunes, the device will identify the ECM strategy/software level of the stock calibration, and then automatically sort applicable tune files in groups of relevant modifications for YOUR bike.
- Custom Tunes – loaded by a custom tuning shop, or received via email and loaded on the device.
- Copy of Original or Copy of Current – a version of the Original calibration that was saved when the Power Vision was married to the ECM. Or a version of the Current calibration that is currently saved in the ECM.
- Search Dynojet’s Tune Database for access to hundreds of tunes are available and the organized into relevant categories (ie, stock improved, air intake kits, slip-ons, full exhaust systems, cams, etc.)
MANUFACTURER’S NOTE: All Power Vision returns and/or adjustments must be made directly with Dynojet Research. The Power Vision may be used on any bike to read and clean trouble codes.
- See Dynojet website http://www.dynojet.com/powervision-tune-license-programs.aspx for information about purchasing additional Power Vision tune licenses.